Future of Work Survey 2021
The Future of Work Survey was distributed in the United States and asked consumers about their current working situation, mobile behaviors while working, and expectations for work in the future. The survey garnered over 300 responses, with participants ranging from 18 years old to over 60.
- Current working situations versus preferred working situations
- Do employed Americans prefer to work in person, remote only, or a mix of both?
- Mask and vaccination requirements at the workplace
- Smartphone importance during work
- How people are using their smartphones during work
- Activity specifically for work
- Activity during breaks
- Mobile ad engagement during work hours