Under the Microscope — Global Survey 2018
The Under the Microscope Survey was distributed globally and asked users about their habits and preferences in regards to mobile games. The majority of respondents were between 18 and 44 years old.
Some highlights from the survey include:
- Device usage distribution
- Mobile gaming frequency, session times, and preferred times of day to play
- Top types of games played
- User sentiment
- How and why users play mobile games
- In-app purchases and more!
About the Data
This information was collected anonymously from users on the Digital Turbine AdColony network. Participants were not compensated by AdColony for their participation. The survey asked 26 questions and reached users across the globe.