Replace your Samsung Note 7 with a Galaxy S7 Edge
So, what to do if you have a replacement Galaxy Note 7 or original Note 7.
We have heard from certain carriers that if a user trades in his/her Samsung device, and stays with the brand, they could be offered a ‘special’ Samsung discount that is automated/populated within the activation system. This amount could be up to a couple hundred dollars in addition to any printed/current promotions, but will depend on the carrier.
If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 user now in the market for a new phone, look no further. Your answer is the Note 7’s sibling, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
The two devices are actually very similar and share many impressive specs:
– Water resistant and dust proof
– High-quality 12MP primary camera and 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
– ‘Always on’ technology to save battery life
– Hi-Res audio
– Fingerprint sensor for unlocking the device and using Samsung pay
– Impressive 2560 x 1440 screen resolution
– Super AMOLED display technology with ambient light sensor, multi touch, and proximity sensor
– 4 GB RAM (Random Access Memory)
The S7 Edge even beats out the Note 7 in many aspects. The S7 Edge has a greater battery capacity at 3,600 mAh and a higher pixel density at 534 PPR. It also weighs in at 12 grams lighter and .2 mm thinner. The processor is the same you would have if you ordered the international version and the US version. To top it off, the device is priced lower as well.
The S7 Edge was named this year’s phone of the year from two prestigious technology awards shows, the Mobile Choice Consumer Awards and the T3 awards.
Reviewers believe this device is a “stunning piece of technology” and we guarantee you’ll fall in love with it too.
straight to your inbox.